Sunday, November 15, 2009

The First

Am definitely new to this "blogging" thing? I'm learning my way around it and trying to hop on the bandwagon of sorts. Thanks to "Julie and Julia" for reviving this artform.

I'm going to use the space to sort out my thoughts I suppose. As an actor, cataloguing my journey from the very beginning/bottom will be interesting. Maybe interesting enough for someone to be interested in reading? But mostly for my own personal sanity. I think I'll say "interesting" one more time before I move on. Ok.

On my last trip back to Elon (my Alma Mater?? WHAT?!?) I spoke to one of the freshman and told her how jealous I was; those four years were absolutely the best of my life (thus far). To be at the beginning of it all again!?? I can only wish. But she looked back at me and said with hope and excitement, "But you are a freshman at LIFE!".

So. Here, I begin my blog. About being Life's freshman. Acting. Living. Working. Breathing. Failing. Succeeding. Searching. Finding. Learning. Loving. Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment